How you can help us...
- Let us know about your vacancies for 16-19 year olds including holiday and Saturday jobs.
- Help us stay informed about changes in your sector.
- Help us with our Employability Events in school and college.
- Sponsor our events.
- Advertise in our publications.
Recent Government guidance confirms that strong links between employers and education have never been more vital.
With extensive knowledge of both the local labour market and the rapid changes in education, Ansbury Guidance is uniquely placed to bring the two worlds together.
- The labour market is changing with new careers appearing and some traditional jobs in decline.
- Qualifications are changing, with new GCSEs and A levels being introduced and a huge range of vocational courses available at colleges and sixth forms. Universities offer hundreds of options.
- Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Supported Internships continue to evolve.
- Education is increasingly complex: Government initiatives will mean more Academies and Free Schools.
Contact Us for more information.
** NEW **
Are you employed, self employed or a business owner? Can you spare some time to share your experiences with local young people, find out more here..